Definitions and interpretation
- Data: collectively all information that you submit to Adrian Ogden trading as Gourmet Woodland Mushrooms via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the GDPR Act 2018
- Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Adrian Ogden trading as Gourmet Woodland Mushrooms of 73 Bath Road, LEEDS, LS11 9UA
Adrian Ogden trading as Gourmet Woodland Mushrooms, we or us
UK and EU: GDPR Act 2018
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Adrian Ogden trading as Gourmet Woodland Mushrooms and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Adrian Ogden trading as Gourmet Woodland Mushrooms and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and Website
the website that you are currently using, www.gourmetmushrooms.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”; e.
No financial data (credit/debit cards) is collected or stored by Gourmet Woodland Mushrooms. All payments are handled by 3rd Parties: PayPal Inc. and Payment Sense Ltd. All transactions are handled over secure servers and are fully PCIDSS compliant.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers; IP address (automatically collected);
c. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
d. Operating system (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the GDPR Regulations 2018, Adrian Ogden trading as Gourmet Woodland Mushrooms is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 3 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the GDPR Act 2018. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
Third party websites and services
10. Adrian Ogden trading as Gourmet Woodland Mushrooms may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Adrian Ogden trading as Gourmet Woodland Mushrooms (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £5.00. Under GDPR regulations you can ask for this data to be removed permanently from our systems, send requests to: [email protected]
21. Data security is of great importance to Adrian Ogden trading as Gourmet Woodland Mushrooms and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Adrian Ogden trading as Gourmet Woodland Mushrooms to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and cookies to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
28. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
29. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
30. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact Adrian Ogden trading as Gourmet Woodland Mushrooms by email at [email protected]
10 November 2014